Dropbox : Upload Photos Directly From Your Camera.
All of you who find it a hassle to upload your pictures from your camera on to your online storage site, the news is, the new version of Dropbox software makes it absolutely hassle free for you!
It lets Mac and Windows user automatically upload photos just by plugging in the camera. The new Dropbox 1.4 software for Windows, OS X or Linux will automatically upload photos from your camera and your smartphones, SD Card, tablet or just any other gadget which clicks your images.
If you want to see how big Dropbox is becoming, hit the video featuring below.
Dropbox is actually one of the big competitors for iCloud and Gspace from Google. There is something different in Dropbox which making it incredible and outstanding.
Set up for windows :
1. Install the new version of Dropbox
2. Right click on the Dropbox icon in the system tray.
3. Goto import photos and videos using Dropbox and then go to change autoplay settings link.
4. Choose all the devices you would like to include in the automatic upload, make sure the option next to the device say “Open Device Stage”.
5. When you plugin your device, it will also give you the option to import photos and videos using Dropbox and ask you, if you automatically want to upload each time you plugin your device.
If you have hundreds of clicks and you dont want to automatically upload all everytime, you can toggle with the settings anytime and moreover for huge number of images Dropbox gives you 500MB of space for the very first upload and an additional 3GB for free to give you the best experience with your pictures at their full quality.
It works the same with your iphone annd the same features are put together in Dropbox’s andriod app.